Sunday, January 19, 2014

I am a Massage Therapist because I Love Helping Others

As a kid I always knew I wanted to grow up to help others. I turned a dream into a reality by becoming a massage therapist. I help people heal naturally by using touch to manipulate the soft-tissues of the body. I use my touch to relieve pain, help rehabilitate injuries, improve circulation, relieve stress, increase relaxation, and aid in the general wellness to my clients by providing a professional therapeutic massage. I communicate throughout the massage to make sure the pressure is accurate and the client is comfortable. I use hot stones for those areas that are stubborn. I stretch every area I massage to improve flexibility to the muscles. I educate each client about their bodies. As a massage therapist I can't diagnosis or prescribe to anyone. I can provide a safe relaxing environment for each client. What are you waiting for??  Don't miss out in an experience of a lifetime with Now and Zen Bodyworks.

Book a Now and Zen Bodyworks massage therapist today at www.styleseat.com/nowandzenbodyworks

469 647 2251

#Massage #Massagetherapy #Dallas #DallasTexas #Relax #Relaxing #Zen #NowandZen #Carrollton #CarrolltonTexas #Healthy #Tension #Knots #Refreshing #Professional #Sports #Cowboys #Superbowl #Parties #Brides #Weddings #Groom #Holiday's #Reliable #NowandZenBodyworks #NFL #Baseball #Denver #California #healthbenefits

No comments:

Post a Comment